[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Afterlife Sniper Clan - View topic - membership

membership

Do you have what it takes?

Moderator: [ASC]3ommelson

-

Re: membership

Postby vitor » 21 Aug 2007 18:48

lol good luck  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  m8  :twisted:  :twisted:

[ASC]

Postby [ASC]Arsy » 24 Aug 2007 19:10

Happy birthday :D Pandooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Mu Pigghiu! :lol:

AdminTeam

Postby [ASC]PandolfusRex » 28 Aug 2007 01:09

Arseniko, you are ASC inside! Good Luck Bro!  :twisted:

Administrator

Postby [ASC]3ommelson » 28 Aug 2007 13:50

[img]http://users.telenet.be/3ommelson/3ommygif[2].gif[/img]

Show me your patience and rule-understanding..., not your frags!!
www.afterlifesniperclan.com

[ASC]

Postby [ASC]Arsy » 28 Aug 2007 15:31

Bommie, ZoM is a clan to play UT,

Administrator

Postby [ASC]3ommelson » 28 Aug 2007 22:48

Ok I understand

[ASC]

Postby [ASC]MartyLongs » 29 Aug 2007 14:21

This is a very old topic [Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:46 pm] and a lot of time has passed!!!
In this piriod each of us has met many many peoples. For me all of "mad family" (ASC lovely family) and some other plyers of many many clans.
Correct mates and very good players.
For exemple Antonio, then Arseniko and then [ZOM]Arseniko. A lovely mate also if I have had some discussions with him and some his Friends (Marano and his brother War sicily). But I have always understood and known that were stupid discussions only for some match in pubblic server, only for a game. And I have always believed that they were correct peoples and funny mates. Only a little bit touchy. LOL!!!
Then the things are changed and all seems OK (...is not a problem i have some things to do in my life!!! LOL). Now i can say HELLO and How are you...HAHAHAHA very funny.

SO Arseniko have decided to join ZOM a funny clan with a strange camping style. But this decison have improved himself and now i can say that [ZOM]Arseniko is a nice player and he play very very well. N1.
For me it would be very beautiful if you were in this clan. You have always wanted to be an ASC. You have perhaps felt refused. And you have now learned the rules (hahahaha...lol...im jocking).

GOOD LUCK MATE. CYA MartyLongs

8)  8)  8)

[ASC]

Postby [ASC]Arsy » 29 Aug 2007 15:32

Administrator

Postby [ASC]3ommelson » 30 Aug 2007 09:27

Thx for clearing this out Marty. I understand Arseniko has some trouble with the English language now, so you got to work a bit on that one.
Good to know that there is still interest in the joining of our clan.
We'll see what we can do, have some patience please :)

[ASC]

Postby [ASC]BlackMamba » 30 Aug 2007 11:37

I can tell u Bom, that he's already working on it. Day by day he's getting better. Anyway....

GOOD LUCK ARSENIKO! I Hope this time you succeed in what you want!

[ASC]

Postby [ASC]Arsy » 30 Aug 2007 14:36

ty mamby :!:   :P  :P  :P

Previous

Return to Fancy Joining ASC