[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Afterlife Sniper Clan - View topic - Joining

Joining

Do you have what it takes?

Moderator: [ASC]3ommelson

-

Joining

Postby {ESG}*Lunatic* » 08 Apr 2008 23:53

Suppose some of you already know this, but I recently uninstalled UT99 due to ESG not playing the game anymore but I missed it and would like to apply for ASC.

Had thought about other clans to apply for but ASC was the only one I would like to join as you guys are a funny bunch. Have had loads of fun playing against you guys in the past and have enjoyed all rumbles I have played with or against you.

So what i'm saying is can I join? Maybe have a tryout  :D if you like aswell in the future sometime also. Up to you guys.

Hope you can consider me.

Thanks

LunatiC

Oh and ps Pando you lost to Man U again??

Forza Juve!!!

AdminTeam

Re: Joining

Postby [ASC]Signore_Rossi » 09 Apr 2008 06:10

Good Luck Lunatic  :D

-

Postby Keubes » 09 Apr 2008 13:23

Last edited by Keubes on 09 Apr 2008 15:57, edited 1 time in total.

AdminTeam

Postby [ASC]MoNyC » 09 Apr 2008 13:48

Hi Lunatic!
Good Luck!
Bommelson will contact you  :cont:

Administrator

Postby [ASC]Zen_Afterlife » 09 Apr 2008 21:26

Hi mate and good luck ;)
" You´ll never see the bullet never hear the sound never see what´s coming till he has you downed. "

AdminTeam

Postby [ASC]PandolfusRex » 10 Apr 2008 16:50

OOOOOH Lunatic!!!! If you want to enter in ASC you need to shout: "TOTTI I LOVE YOU!"  :D  :D
Obviously I'm Joiking...  :)
Good luck mate! I hope to see you soon with ASC tag.
UT99 must live.

[ASC]

Postby [ASC]BlackMamba » 10 Apr 2008 18:16

Hello my dear Fordy. I will tell you a big good luck (more then the others)!
Keep in touch, let me know any news :D

[ASC]

Postby [ASC]MachineGhost » 12 Apr 2008 14:53

Wow, Lunatic...
Awesome player.
See you around soon!

[ASC]

Postby [ASC]MartyLongs » 15 Apr 2008 20:03

YO YO YO !!!!
Good Luck from BRAZIL