[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Afterlife Sniper Clan - View topic - What Do i have to know about joining?????

What Do i have to know about joining?????

Do you have what it takes?

Moderator: [ASC]3ommelson

-

What Do i have to know about joining?????

Postby RaCoon » 14 Dec 2007 18:14

Dear player, ASC-guest,....

To have no misunderstanding and timewaste here are the things for you to do :

1) Let us know in this forum section that you are interested by posting a small word!
An introduction of who you are, age, etc.. would be much appreciated...

3) Playing on our server is needed to get in touch with the housestyle, other members and show them you have manners and a good campingskill.
(Be aware that from that moment on your try-out is starting)
4) The official try-out will follow automaticly when we see you fit the profile!!!

SO : NO NEED TO CARRY ON POSTING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW LONG IS IT GONNA TAKE ETC.........

Be patient and use your brain like a real camper and sniper would do

I hope I was a bit clear with this post!

Good luck to all  would be ASC members

-

Re: What Do i have to know about joining?????

Postby RaCoon » 14 Dec 2007 18:17

Administrator

Postby [ASC]Zen_Afterlife » 14 Dec 2007 18:54

lol the latest 4 italian that have waith more then one year and they was close friends of one our old member....
you can join in our Clan only if you are good not for your friends that are already here
" You´ll never see the bullet never hear the sound never see what´s coming till he has you downed. "

[ASC]

Postby [ASC]MartyLongs » 14 Dec 2007 19:26

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OMG!!! This Guy is Awsome!!!
TAKE CARE RACOON!!!
:D

Administrator

Postby [ASC]3ommelson » 14 Dec 2007 20:02

I have a slight little feeling who this racoon would be.
Merry xmas back home.
Now I understand why they are shrinks and pshycic doctors!
[img]http://users.telenet.be/3ommelson/3ommygif[2].gif[/img]

Show me your patience and rule-understanding..., not your frags!!
www.afterlifesniperclan.com

Return to Fancy Joining ASC