[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Afterlife Sniper Clan - View topic - Sean

Sean

Do you have what it takes?

Moderator: [ASC]3ommelson

-

Sean

Postby Sean1973 » 12 Nov 2012 21:25

Hi guys and gals,

would love to wear the (ASC) tag proudly

Sean
39 years of age
from Pennsylvania, U.S.A.

I am interested in playing UT99. I camp, as Bommie taught me to back in the year 2004. I was just speaking with Zen Afterlife a few minutes ago on your Team Speak. I do not like to have up-close kills, I do not image drop, and I would rather not tele-frag someone.

Bommie may remember me, as well as RosOne and Zen. I have a ping of 109 on your server.

Thanks,
Sean

AdminTeam

Re: Sean

Postby [ASC]Signore_Rossi » 11 Dec 2012 11:26

Welcome to the Forum Sean !
Like you see its no activity in the Forum :(
But its nice that you like to join [ASC] !!!

-

Postby Sean1973 » 13 Dec 2012 22:11

Hello Signore Rossi,

Yes it seems I am one of the only ones who frequent the [ASC] UT99 server these days. lol

I wish we could get something going again! I have never stopped playing it.

Zen has told me he cannot login to the server because he is using Win7-64. I too, am using that O/S. The required file to play there is UTDCv21. I have tried to upload both the Server and Client-side files through TeamSpeak, but of course it will not allow it because I am a guest on TS.

If anyone can and would like to play, please let me know    :)

~Sean~

:snip1:  

:asc:

-

Postby Sean1973 » 25 Dec 2012 01:24

Merry Christmas to you all. I hope you have an awesome New Year.

Administrator

Postby [ASC]Zen_Afterlife » 26 Dec 2012 13:36

Merry x-mas also to you mate !!
" You´ll never see the bullet never hear the sound never see what´s coming till he has you downed. "

Administrator

Postby [ASC]3ommelson » 31 Dec 2012 12:54

All the best for everyone!
[img]http://users.telenet.be/3ommelson/3ommygif[2].gif[/img]

Show me your patience and rule-understanding..., not your frags!!
www.afterlifesniperclan.com

Return to Fancy Joining ASC